Come and join us to explore the seas of North Cornwall!
3-4 Hour Trip
Fun in all weather!
Come and join us to explore the seas of North Cornwall! Traveling further along the coast and further offshore than our 2 hour tours; depending on the conditions on the day, we may visit places of interest like Tintagel, Boscastle, or perhaps further west, venturing down the coast as well as searching offshore for wildlife – the sea is our playground! We will be keeping our eyes peeled along the way for any wildlife we may encounter, such as seals, dolphins, porpoises, whales or birdlife. With indoor and outdoor seating plus an onboard toilet, you can travel in comfort!
- Trips not suitable for pregnant women or children under 14.
- Dogs not permitted.
- Due to the nature of the boat and the unpredictability of sea conditions we do not permit pregnant women, children under the age of 14 or dogs on board these trips. If you need further advice about if our trips are suitable for you, please contact us.
- Only children aged 14 and up will be permitted on these trips and will be charged at the same rate as adults.
- For children under 14 we have the 2 hour Sealife Safari available with child prices.
- For younger children we recommend the 1 hour Seal Safari as the motion of the boat can send younger children to sleep on a longer trip surprisingly well and if the trip is not for them, 1 hour goes by much faster.
- Unfortunately our boats are not wheelchair accessible. Access to the boat will be down steps on the harbourside with a step across onto the back deck and 3 slightly steep steps down into the cabin.
- We like to do our best to accommodate whoever we can safely so contact our office if you have any questions.
- If you have concerns about seasickness, please consider if this length of trip is for you and we suggest taking precautions like seasickness tablets BEFORE your trip.
- If you have any doubts or concerns please contact the office and we will advise you accordingly.
What do I need to bring?
Obviously this will be weather dependent but here’s a basic list of what you need on your trip:
- Water or a drink (fresh water not available on board)
- Lunch or snacks if you wish
- A warm jacket for the outside deck (it gets very cold at sea)
So what are you waiting for? Experience Cornwall’s coast like never before. Book today!