Your safety and comfort are paramount to us.
First Aid Trained
Your safety and comfort are paramount to us. We make sure all passengers are personally fitted with life jackets and a safety briefing given before departure of every trip. Waterproofs are always available on request.
We understand that some people may have mobility issues or are just concerned about the boat, just tell us and we will do our utmost to help. We want everyone to be completely at ease while on the trip.
The vessel carries Third Party Insurance (excluding personal effects) and is fully licensed. Meaning we care covered for claims made by a member of the public.
Want to know more? No problem. The full details of the insurance we have are available on request. If you feel at all worried about any personal item that you’re thinking of bringing aboard the boat give us a call and we’ll let you know if it’s covered.
What if it’s not covered?
Even if it’s not for the most part you should be fine. Although the trips can occasionally be a little bumpy while at speed we very rarely have things get lost – mostly kids sun hats!
Our recommendations for keeping your possessions safe (bear in mind these are only a recommendation and are not foolproof or a necessity – just an optional extra measure):
- Deep pockets with zips or poppers.
- Easily accessible pockets or a side/bum bag.
- All your devices have a strap, camera strap, strap for your phone case, strap on your glasses. (preferably worn around your neck or wrist).
- Make sure kids sun hats and glasses are on securely before setting off. Sun safety is very important to us too – there’s no shade on the open water.
- Grippy shoes that you don’t mind getting wet, this means neither you or your belongings go flying.
- Hold on tight!